1. SUBMISSION ON THE WEBSITE OF EGOS (read guidelines & submit to EGOS here)
2. SUBMISSION OF THE SAME PAPER USING WoA 2023 FORM (submit to WoA here)
DEADLINES FOR SHORT PAPERS:
1. The deadline for submission of short papers is Tuesday, January 10, 2023, 23:59:59 CET.
2. Please comply with the Guidelines and criteria for the submission of short papers at EGOS Colloquium.
3. The convenors of the sub-theme to which you have submitted your short paper will let you know by mid/end of February 2023 whether your short paper is accepted or rejected.
4. If your short paper is accepted, you are expected to submit – via the EGOS website! – a full paper version (approx. 20–25 pages) by June 15, 2023 at the latest – which you [and/or your co-author/s] will then present in your sub-theme at the EGOS Colloquium 2023 in Cagliari.
SUBMISSION OF POSTERS WILL REQUIRE ONE OBLIGATORY STEP:
– Posters should be submitted ONLY to the WoA 2023 form.
– For their posters, authors are encouraged to follow the EGOS sub-themes topics.
DEADLINES FOR POSTERS:
1. The deadline for submission of abstracts is Tuesday, January 10, 2023, 23:59:59 CET.
2. There is no special requirements for abstracts.
3. You will be notified on the status of your submitted abstract/poster by mid/end of February 2023.
Authors of abstracts, accepted to be presented in a work in progress session, are invited to produce a printed copy of a poster that presents the research in progress. Posters will be on display during the whole conference WoA 2023 conference in Cagliari and there will be dedicated sessions to present and discuss.